Sider

8. november 2015

Lace, Pearls and Option of Pink...


Today I will show you a DT-card made for the
#113 Lace, Pearls and Option of Pink

This means that you must have lace and pearls on your project,
and can use pink if you like :-)



My card is made on a big white tag,
and I have stamped and embossed a bust.
I used a clear stamp from Kort & Godt M-199,
and some white embossing powder.


 I have decorated with a piece of tulle as skirt,
lace, white pearls, pink paper roses
and some tiny text strips.

The patterned papers are from FabScraps
"White Floral" and "Chandelier".

For more inspiration, go and visit the ATSC blog
and see the other DT-girl`s lovely pink cards.
Hope you will join the challenge,
and show us your pink creation with pearls and lace.
Hugs from Rita :-)

5 kommentarer:

Guri sa...

Nydelig kort!

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com sa...

Oh my ..what a great looking card/tag Rita. Love the vintage style you've created with the embossed image and the pearls and tulle skirt...I'm in love..hihi.
Greetings Miranda

Marlies sa...

A fantastic creation Rita! I love the vintage look and the idea of the buste and romantic tule dress is great. Fab design!! Marlies x

Unni A sa...

Wow så lekkert! Dette var bare helt nyydelig,Rita! Men det er jo alt du lager :)
klem Unni

Mette sa...

Lekkert og stilig kort:) Fint med tyllskjørt :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...